We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. This policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use our services over the phone, online, or by using our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”). This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information.
Who we are
Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited
Telephone: 0114 256 2868
Our website address is: https://e-a-m.co.uk
Information Commissionaires Office (ICO) certificate number: ZA432967
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘EAM’ in this policy, we’re generally referring to Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited (Company No 03685430) although it does depend on the context.
Collectively all information that you submit to Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Data Protection Laws:
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
User or you:
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (I) employed by Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited and access the website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, https://www.e-a-m.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice version;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this policy.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited is the “data controller”. This means that Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
- We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
How we collect data
- We collect data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
- Escafeld Art Metalwork Limited will collect your data in a number of ways, for example
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of data
- Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to privde you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reason:
- we may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights”) below.
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures co safeguard your Data, for example:
- access co your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique co you.
- we score your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures co deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access co your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not chare you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you he reason why.
- right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- right to eras- the right to request that we delete or remove your date from out systems.
- right to restrict our use of you data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interest.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contract us via this e-mail address:email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handle by us, you may be able to refer you complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contract details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.
- it is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a parry in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
on your first use of the Website following the alterations. You may contact Escafeld Arc Metalwork Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.